I was able to do some laser cutting (at NextFab Studio in Philadelphia) of the greenhouse structure and planters that I need for my miniature setting. However, there were some problems with the walls and also, once I put the things together, I got some new ideas. So I went back and spent six hours cutting some new parts and design features. That will be in the next blog.

After putting these pieces together, I decided to make some changes and those will show in the next blog.
After putting these pieces together, I decided to make some changes and those will show in the next blog. But I do like the way the windows look.