The jungle gym I printed with my cool new Makerbot Replicator 2 printer just didn’t look night to me. Since I knew it was an issue of scale, I decided to print it again. I once again completely redesigned it in 3ds Max software, making the vertical posts bigger and the horizontal ones just a bit bigger. I printed it using rafts (little plastic disks printed under the design that help it stick to the printing plate) and I increased the thickness of the layers to make it go faster. So, I tried three different thicknesses and designs for my jungle gym pipes and, like Goldilocks, one was too big, one was too small, and one was just right! Now it is on to the painting and adding the birds.